WASHING / DRYING INSTRUCTIONS
FOR HALO TOYS DOLLS / CLOTHES
Unless otherwise noted, most of our dolls and clothing are machine washable following these instructions. Cotton Rock-a-bye baby dolls with alpaca fiber must be spot washed. Halo Toys dolls, hair, clothing and stuffing are made from a variety of quality materials including natural and man-made fabrics such as cotton, silk, wool, polyester, acrylic and alpaca fibers. Before cleaning your doll and clothing, please read these instuctions:
• Remove doll clothing and any accessories.
• Wipe off any surface dirt from doll with mild
detergent and warm water.
• Place doll in pillowcase and tie knot at open end.
• Place clothing in separte pillowcase and tie knot at
• Place only doll and clothing pillowcases in machine.
• Set to delicate or gentle cycle.
• Use cold water for washing and rinsing.
• Use mild detergent.
• When washing cycle is complete, remove doll from
• Smooth hair out and lay doll on flat surface to air dry.
USA SHIPPING INFORMATION
Dolls and plush toys are made to order and may take up to 4 weeks to ship.
Muddy Puddy ships within 5-7 days.
Books ship within 3 business days.
Sorry, no returns on customized orders.
Please contact us with any questicns that our return policy does not specify before ordering.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
International orders are available. After placing your order, additional shipping charges, based on destination, will be calulated. An invoice for additional shipping charges will be sent and once paid, your order will be fulfilled.
Dolls, toys and books are returnable if shipped to USA address within 15 days after you receive item and with prior authorization. Once the item is returned, and provided it is in the same condition as when purchased, Halo Toys will refund the cost of item, less shipping and handling charges.
Sorry, no refunds given on international orders.
Halo Toys are our original designs and are copyright and trademark protected. Please let us know if you see or know of any infrigement on our property. Thank you!